5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Sunday, May 2, 2010

the two week wait begins...

Well, now I am PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)........

I have one advanced little blasto omboard, and it feels fantastic. Smulan (my nickname for the frostie) survived the thaw well and is now back where he belongs!!!!!

The night before the transfer, after I wrote last piece, I could not sleep due a racing heart. It wass impossible to sleep and relax. I hardly slept all night, truly horrendous. Not only that but during the night I had to get up because my nose was itching like crazy and I realized that I had a cold sore break out on my nose. What the?????? So, then I couldn't sleep due to me worrying about the effect on my transfer. I have not been this healthy for a long time and this happens....so disappointing. I would almost guess that is somehow related to stress maybe. Underlaying stress????

Anyway....after my transfer I got home and me and hubby had lunch and I had a little rest. I felt very tired but stayed awake until my acupuncture appointment took place. This time was very amazing and maybe due my tiredness i got very relaxed. Felt very good. Lois gave me some chinese herbs to take from now on that prevents miscarriage, and keeping uterus strong plus natural progesterone......

I practically laid in bed the rest of the day and read my book. Hubby and I went to be early. Slept like a baby...

Today I have taken it easy most of the day, sitting in front of the computer and read for a while. had a cuppa with my best friend.

Obviously I can't help but dream away of what might be. I been ready for so long.....
.......10 more days before my BT...the very tough 2WW has begun...

No comments: