5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Thursday, May 6, 2010

could it be???? could it??????

Yesterday morning was a bit of shock to wake up with a temp of only 36.60 and I thought maybe I was out. I really hade AF cramps too. I just couldn't help myself but had to do a hpt and there was a line showing up after 12 minutes..I know..a bit late but still. At least a little hope! Work was soooooo slow and I wish I could wake up next week and just know. Anyway, coming come yesterday afternoon I started to spot pink. I got crushed.....but something made me do another hpt and low and behold a line come up quick and was stronger than the morning one. What if this is true? Have we finally been successful? I know the risk with testing early - can easily turn out to be a chem pregnancy but I hope Smulan will stay with us.
Then we come to this morning, I went up and took the dog out for a long walk but I just couldn't get home quick enough to do another hpt. There is still a second line there and it came up quickly and is slightly stronger than yesterdays.

Now, what does this mean? I won't be excited just yet even though I am jumping up and down inside. Just imagine if this is true!!!!!! Amazing and wonderful but it will be my little secret for now, I don't want to give hubby false hope..

No comments: