Low and behold but I had to do another hpt test ( my 15th so far - oh dear!!!!) this morning and again - the line is stronger. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat a relief.
I actually didn't sleep very well, I think my mind was racing and hoping and planning and worrying.
i woke up a 5 am and got up around 6 and toke the dog out for a long walk. Thinking again how to tackle Robbo with is anger, there is no fun telling him about this when he is a cranky bum.
Surprise surprise, he was still cranky when he got home from work this morning. No surprises there. i left around 9 to go to the Mall, looking for a Mothers Day gift and maybe something cute for a present to tell Robbo he will become a dad.
Walked around for ages until I found the right baby clothing. It says - 50% daddy 50% mummy 100% perfection on a baby t-shirt. So cute. I did a digital pregnancy test while at the Mall and to my horror the message "Pregnant" disappear after an hour. I thought it was there for 24 hours or so.
Then I had lunch with my mum, it is Mothers day tomorrow and she is flying home to Sweden so i won't see her then. I was dying to tell her, but I didn't. Rob needs to hear first.
I got home around 3 o'clock and i was sussing Rob out to see if he had settle down a bit. He had. Thank god for that. i was trying to wrap his present plus to pee for another digital test, i wanted "Pregnant" to be visable, but hand where shaking so hard and for some reason I did something wrong and it got faulty. In the end i had to give him a crystal clear, normal boring one.....
I told him I had a pressie for him and he open it. He looked at me and said...what? Are your pregnant? Yes i said. How do you know, he said. Well, i had both my blood test done plus a hpt test..look at the test it is in the package.
I can't say I got the result I hoped for, he was very cautious and said not to jump to conclusion yet. Still things can go wrong. Yes, of course, but we are successfully right now......
So, he is not really counting on this just yet. Of course I am scared as well, it is very early, but this is the best result of my life, of course I am going nuts....
Bring on Wednesday so I can relax a notch.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment