5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Aspirin Success

I been waking up early every morning for the last week or so, not sure why. Maybe in the back of my mind I just want to get up to do another hpt...haha
This morning was no exception, I woke up about 4 am but dosed of again until 5.30. I got up, put the kettle on and made a cuppa.
It is 17 dpo today and my two precious lines are getting darker still, what a relief. I sort of sitting here now a reflecting on why this FET was a success . I think there was a lot of factors, but mainly I truly believe it was the baby aspirin that made a difference.....plus that I got a cold sore that lowered my immune system so Smulan could stick. A lot of the girls from one of the forums I am with swear by the kiwi fruit as well, so who knows, maybe with all these things put together along with the acupuncture it was meant to be.
Yesterday I was a bit queasy here and there, hopefully that is a good sign it will stick too.
One more day to go for my real BT. I feel very nervous but at the same time I feel so strong that this one will be my little baby. Tomorrow is a BIG day for me to just make sure the numbers are rising and things looking good, after that I WILL not worry. (I hope so at least!!!!!!)

No comments: