5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Thursday, May 13, 2010

no more taking temps.....

..and it does feel weird, it been a routine of mine for a very very very long time, and now, finally I will stop.
It stills feel absolutely surreal, it is a matter of fact very odd. After more than 3.5 years of of hoping and crying and the ups and the lows, it is strange that I am surprised that we finally have succeeded. Of curse there is still plenty of things to worry about but I WILL try to just enjoy that I am pregnant now, if fate have something else stored for me, well, that is something I need to deal with later on.

I went for my blood test yesterday morning and I was waiting and waiting for the call back and when she finally called me she said - "well, your baby will be due on the 15th of January"....WOW - that was magical to hear!!!!
My numbers where great too, my Beta was on 18 dpo 741 (!) and progesterone was 121.

I rang dad last night and told him. I think he felt very cautious for me and didn't say too much actually, except that we needed to borrow a pram for me when I will come and visit him.

I tried to ring mum as well, she is in Sweden, but she was out and about,so I only chatted to grandma for a while.

We won't tell people I suppose until the traditional 12 weeks...exceptions of course to some of my friends....

I am so extremely happy...so so so happy

No comments: