5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Monday, April 12, 2010

peppermint tea and dentist

Sitting here and drinking yummy peppermint tea. How good is it!

Day four of my new cycle. Hmmm....yes surprise surprise. No natural miracle last cycle. So, here we gor - try #48...here we come...a FET cycle is planned!


How can time be so slow? I called the clinic on Friday and my first BT is next Sunday. It feels like forever until then. My average ovulation lately is aprrox on CD15 and then I need to add another 5 days for the blasto wait…..so maybe around the 27th or so will I get my transfer. A bit over 2 weeks away – could be longer as well. You never know with the cycles – they seem to do exactly the opposite to what you want. Now therefore I am doing a bit of a health kick before the big day. Eating kiwi fruit every day (apparently good for implantation), taking baby aspirin and no wino….oh yes and exercising 3 times a week. I have changed my habit in the caffeine department as well – only one cup of coffee per day and same goes with tea. I do drink a few cups of herbal tea instead. I have done this since January.

The only other thought that I could do is to go to a Chinese herbalist, some people swear by them. Not sure it is for me, I would truly believe in it if I did have some problems with my self as thyroid issues or ovulation problems etc. But I don’t. One of my friends has a friend who does this for a job and she used her and feels very positive about it. I might consider talking to her about our own issues. I am willing to try most things – can’t see it would hurt. I did try acupuncture before and hated it. I need to get my head around it a bit. I will update about that later on.

Off to the dentist tomorrow morning. That is too one of my resolutions I wanted to do before next cycle. I went to the dentist about a month ago with two holes that I have had forever and ever and they been giving my grief for a very long time. I somewhat believe it can’t be good to have these teeth infections while doing these ivf tries. I can’t really afford going again (not a month ago either actually) but I got one more filling to do so if I am spending several thousands in ivf soon I want to give it my best shot. So – off I go again and hopefully won’t see them again for years ahead.

No comments: