Life changes fast. The woman I was speaking about in the previous post, the one that finally got pregnant after her 5th try....well, she had a miscarriage. So so so so sad, in fact feel so sad that I feel a bit ill. It just comes to show that you can't trust things just like that. It can go in speed of light. Very scary indeed.
I had a bit of issue with my lining this time, apparently it was on the thin side (7.3) but yesterday when I had another scan it had thicken up (thank Goodness) - tomorrow I am off again for another BT which would be the last one I would think. If tomorrow is THE day I should have the transfer next Friday or Saturday.
Hubby been very cute today and been rubbing my tummy already. I told him this time he just have to be calm and collected for me, no stress no anger etc. I given it my best and so should he. But this time HE is very excited and very hopeful. He actually never expressed any type of hope before so I find this very nice indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment