5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Monday, April 26, 2010

Doing My Absolute Best

Lovely Monday morning this morning. Sun is out bit a bit bitey, but so nice. I am just sitting and reflecting on what is coming up. Yesterday I went for my BT and I have now ovulated. The lining looks good (Phew!) and my transfer will be next Saturday. I can't wait for it. Even hubby is getting excited this time - rubbing my tummy as if I am already pregnant. He never normally even say a pip about it. Yesterday he gave me a massive cuddle and whispered his hope for this one. It made me teary.
I just can't help thinking about my friend who last year said to me that in her "cards" could see that May was my month. Well, it didn't happen last year - so maybe it will be this May? Stupid little signs that I am looking for but I can't help it.
I feel that I have done all I can do to help my embryo to stick. Firstly I cut down on my coffee, I think it was around the new year when I cut down to one cup. Now, since the Chinese herbalist I went to I drink none. I cut down my drinking and now I won't drink anything at all. I eat kiwifruit every day, which apparently is good for implantation and a natural blood thinner. I am munching on baby aspirin as well, since 2 month back. It is getting the blood to flow easier and to help implantation. I have done acupuncture and will do so on transfer day as well.
I will have two days of relaxing at home on transfer day and the next day.
I don't think there is anything else I possible can do more. This will be my best shot. I am very hopeful.
Let the 12th of May come soon for my BT!!!

No comments: