Last night I went to the acupuncture lady. It WAS very interesting , she asked me to bring all of our test result and all my temp charts etc. Lois, her name is, spend about 1.5 h with me talking about my history. It was nice to just get it out there. She obviously have heard it before...
Anyway, she looked at my charts and said they all looked almost perfect and there wasn't anything wrong there at all. Then she looked at all our blood test etc and all is good with myself. She said acupuncture would help with the embryo transfer and wanted me there on transfer day. If we would do another medicated cycle she wanted my hubby there (good luck!!!)so he could improve his sperm, but as we doing frozen embryos now it is not so important.
Then we had a chat about diet and stuff and I told her how my day to day diet looked like. She really wanted me to stop coffee all together and no alcohol . And due to my Yang she wanted me to eat a warm brekkie like porridge (wtf - yikes).......
Oh, well,...ok I will try.....
Then I laid on the table and she put in four needles, one on each hand imbetween the tumb and the index finger and then one on each side of just below the knee.
Last time I did this, it was horrid, i got very agitated and it hurt. Last night could still feel was tensing up, especially around my neck but as time passed it got more relaxed. I laid there for 20 minutes. So I will do this after my transfer.
Lois said she will give me some herbs after my transfer, not now due to everything looked pretty good.
I had very vivid dreams last night about babies and other fertility test.....not sure what that means....
I been a bit nauseated during the day today and an upset tummy...migh be a side effect - who knows...
One of the girls in the Swedish thread announced her pregnancy today. I feel very glad for her but still a bit sad for myself.
Tomorrow is blood test day...I will keep updating.....
nitey night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment