5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cd 15 today and still no ovulating – it is starting to get a little bit slippery down there so maybe it is on its way. A few more days would be good, only because of if I don’t get pregnant that will mean I can go ahead to do my FET next cycle and still be ok for the maternity scheme. Lets say I am ovulating on cd 17 and my lutheal phase is 14 days, that will be the 25th of March so my due date (full term) would be the 13th of January. A few more days would be ideal, but hey, I can’t choose everything!!! But I really starting to get excited for the FET.

I am putting up so much hope for this one..please please!!!!

It is funny..but we will try our hardest naturally too THIS month of course......I don't know why I still have that glimmer of hope for a natural conception.....??????


Anyway..bring APRIL on

No comments: