ok....my head has been going in circles.......I am on cd 7 today. I had booked in an appointment with the clinic on tuesday (cd10) and was going to go ahead with my FET. I been calculating away and dreaming away about having the little bub in the end of the year. Then I had a brain explosion......aha.......I just remembered that the Australian government is about to start their historic scheme about paid maternity leave, which will contain 18 weeks of paid leave. That will start January 1 2011. If I fall pregnant during that FET, I would miss out with one month!!!!!!! That would be so unfortunate that it would drive me insane...so after hubby and I spoke we have decided to cancel this FET and wait another month. I been waiting 3.5 years...another month is just silly to "risk" for that high benefit. If I would get pregnant and then have a premature little one...well that is just fate then.
So we will have a natural cycle this time around.
I just can't believe it. 18 weeks paid leave is so good, well maybe not to Swedish standards, but compared to zero payment it is huge.
I have as well started to eat kiwi fruit every day and I am taking baby aspirin as well. Kiwi fruit is apparently good form implantation (as well as pineapple) and baby aspirin is great for the uterus and get the blood flow going a bit easier and that helps with implantation as well. Mind you, this does not suit all ladies....good to have your FS approval first.
i been researching this a bit and taking baby aspirin has had quite a significant higher pregnancy rate in those studies that has been done. I am very excited.....
It feels like I can smell it it now!!!!!!! please let me have something positive happening......soooooooooooooooon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment