ok...8th day of sniffing. Feeling rather good. Almost to good. Yesterday just before I finished work I did have a headache for a while but it disappeared when I went to the gym. Today nothing really. I am thinking and worrying about my period thought, as I am sort of 3-5 days late. I have been reading a lot about the synarel affect and it seems that a lot of people get AF a bit late while on synarel. My appointment with the doctor is on Tuesday. I am refusing to take a HPT, they just cause grief. My temp is still high and I am trying to get info about that as well but can't find anything of interest. But it is probably just a delay due to the meds.
My stomach feel big, not by feeling but by looking. Maybe I have put on weight, I have to admit that I have been rather free with my eating. I don't want to fail due to not to much bodyfat and or too little. A healthy in between. But who knows, the synarel might be part of it as well. I am a person who all my life practically been able to eat whatever I like and do not need to think of what I am eating, but...i think I have gone a bit chubby. Who cares anyway...as long as there is a little bub in the end i do anything.....
Well, I am off to bed
nighty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI ENDIE..was reading ur blog..me going thru the same..so any gud news yet? u havennt updated after that??
Post a Comment