5 day Blastocyst

5 day Blastocyst

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The two week wait during oct/nov 2008

CD11. Positive OPK test. Temp 36.35C

CD12. Ovulation day. BD at night plus the day before. (36.08C)

1 dpo. Temp up by 0.5 C degree. (36.53C) Felt nothing. BD. (CD13 is normally my ovulation day)

2 dpo. Temp went down again. (36.36C)Weird. As I actually did a OPK test that work this time 2 days before ovulation day. So no confirmation of ovulation. But have really weird twinges in my ovary. Bit of a headache, but weather is really muggy. At one stage a felt really lightheaded

3 dpo. Now I am worried, haven’t I ovulated this month? . Feel awful today, really puffy in my face as well. Temp still down (36.33)


4 dpo. Still low temp (36.38) Feeling normal all day, except late afternoon a little pain in left ovary


5 dpo. Higher temp. yaheeee. (36.56). Nothing else


6 dpo. Today I had a temp still up slightly (36.53) and now Fertility Friend says I am 3 dpo. Had little pain in ovary and heavy felling, like light period pain. If I am 3 dpo there is slim chance of being pregnant, due to bd. My coverline is 36.39C


7 dpo. (or 4dpo). Had a surge of temp today (36.96), highest ever recorded for me…odd? The only thing I felt was for a 30 min period like o-pain during 1-ish….


8 dpo. ( or 5 dpo) Temp went down to 36.7C (more normal temp). Felt a bit nauseated during the day.


9 dpo (or 6dpo) temp around 36.7C. Was in a very bad mood, had to go to bathroom a lot, plus little nauseated for a short while. That puzzles me because before I have taken vitamins supplements an got a bit nauseous and you get a bit ill after them but this time I haven’t taken them.


10 dpo (or 7dpo). 36.75C Tired, but worked late last night. Felt nauseated for about an hour, still very pessimistic about the intercourse pattern if ovulated late. FF stills says good chances but it doesn’t feel like it. I do not have any hope.

I really do not think I ever will fall pregnant naturally. Been drinking a lot today (bbq). Did a opk test and the line was extremely close to the test line.


11dpo. (or 8 dpo)Temp up to 36.81C. Odd feeling in my tummy, little nauseated. Did opk test with second time on the loo, an unbelievingly strong line. Read about this on the net that it might be a indication of pregnancy. Is this just too good to be true…please please…..Blocked right hand side nose today, feeling generally crappy. Blocked nose gets better. Urge to do a pregnancy test, which was negative. How can I be so silly? Why would I be preggo? Come on. Stupid me. After 21 months with low sperm count….stupid me….with a man who does not want to do ivf now. Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk

Sore on right hand side of lower back plus my neck


12 Dpo (or 9dpo) .(36.71C) felt nothing until tonight where I am very weepy, still have a slight back ache on right low hand side. I feel very disheartened, what is the POINT….fuck everything. Just tested again today ( 8.30 pm) with a opk and it is as negative as can be.


13 dpo. (or 10dpo). Nothing really. Temp went down to 36.65. Worried and very weepy in the morning. If I get my period tomorrow it means that I ovulated the normal time if not….I was very thirsty and extremely tired during afternoon, feel fine now. Nothing else.

I am on day CD25 and average is 26 days.


14 dpo (or 11dpo). Slept about 10.5 hours. Temp up to 36.78, which is good, but if ovulation is 11 dpo it is not really to much difference to previous charts. Normally I would get my period today so prob ovulated later. Felt very good all day. Hpt = minus.

15 dpo 9 (or 12dpo). Woke up a lot had trouble sleeping overheated some how. Temp was 36.74C. No period today but prob ovulated later…

Been very irritated during parts of the day. Had cramps in evening plus a dizzy spell, but thinking AF will be here tomorrow due to my classical signs. Damn.


16 dpo ( or 13 dpo). Ok temp down to 36.57C. Its not here yet but looking at my charts it will be here tomorrow. Obviously I ovulated later and we did not BD to the ultimate times. So, really it is understandable this month to not conceive.


17 dpo. (or 14 dpo). Temp up tiny bit 36.63. Just waitning for AF. Been a bit crampy today, a bit tired. With the due date for AF I have had 12, 13 or 14 dpo with normal time for af is 13 dpo. Somehow I secretly hoping…..with the temp rather low I still do not think it could be possible. Had weird feeling in my brain as well for a bit during the day. Surreal somehow. Maybe it is the fumes from the carpet as I carpet cleaned them yesterday????

I feel really depressed now. Had a fight with hubby and everything in my life feels like it is crap. Cannot anything ever turn good? Or positive? How come I ended up in this life?

I want to cry suddenly. My heart fells heavy. I got pain in left hand side of ovary. Almost feels like there is something wrong. We’ll see tomorrow I suppose.

No comments: